Friday, October 19, 2007

Update

Things are looking up. My health has been coming along, and I continue to grow in my confidence in the healing process. It seems that all the measures I've taken are doing a job. And, I'm quite sure that I've gotten enough inspiration for my writing from the medical world for the time being, although apparently it's the medical world's decision as to when it will stop inspiring me.

The most personal thing I'll tell you is also the best news of this blog entry. I now have 11 days without doctors! I'm hoping to really treat this like a vacation. Obviously, I plan to live it up like my plane is going down.

The USC Trojans almost had to do that as well. They had a bumpy start to the big weekend. I'm really excited for this year's installment of one of the very best rivalries in all of sports. Experts always say you can throw out the records when USC and Notre Dame compete against each other. I think that's true, so I'm excited for a great game.

If you've been following the college football season, you'll know that the Trojans have had some trouble as of late. I'm hoping that the importance of this week will get them firing on all cylinders and that they come out firing. The only thing I will predict is a big game from Joe "Cool" McKnight.

Until next time... Fight On! Beat the Irish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..yet you ARE Irish!???

Smiles!